Top 10 HR Interviews Questions For Freshers

There are the ten HR interview questions-answer which is frequently asked all type of interview.


1. Tell me about your self ?

2. What is your strength and weakness  ?

3. Why should I hire you ?

4. Why should You hire you  ?

5. What are you know about our company ?
 
6. What are your career aspirations, dreams and where do you see your self  after 5 years ?
 
7.  What are your short term and long term goal ?

8. Describe yourself  in one statement ?

9. What are your career achievements ?
 
10. Please tell us a little bit about your family ? 

Answers


1. Good Morning Sir, First of all I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity. This is my pleasure, I am introducing to my self. I am Peter Blake from Santa Cruz, I completed my graduation from ER Institute Of Technology Santa  Cruz. I have completed my web development etc,  six months training/internship from DMWTECH company. Currently I am looking the jobs. That's all about me.

2. My strength is carry a positive attitude with hard working and self motivated. My weakness is my emotions, my helping nature and trust which is creating problem for me. I deal  with first identify and check correct information about him/her and then take next step.
 
3. As a fresher I want to need a platform to learn new things and developed my skills, If  You give me a chance, I assure that you I will put my hundred percentage efforts and my best for your company.
So I want to hire me
 
4. As a fresher I want to need a platform to learn new things, knowledge and developed my skill, I think this is right place for me start my career. So I want to hire.

5. First of do google and verify the company  ratings on Linked In , Wikipedia Glassdoor, company and other websites. So answer is -
DMWTECH is deals with IT and consultancy services. DMWTECH  is founded in 2017, By Dmundra . Currently CEO is Mr. Dmundra. DMWTECH works on  various technology like Blockchain, AI, Enterprises Software, UI UX, Iot and lot of  many others technologies. DMWTECH is top 500 fastest company. DMWTECH is currently mention in the news because DMWTECH is started their new project in U.S.A and India.
 
6. My career aspirations is I look forward to enhance my skills, expertise in software development and become a successful qualify software engineer. My dream is to have hand on  experience as many projects. I would like to see myself as a successful employee in this company with more responsibility and more knowledge and skills.
 
7. My long term goal is become a successful well qualify software engineer, where I build my career. My short term goal is find the job this company and improve my knowledge and skills.
 
8. I am very ambitious person. I take up all learning opportunity, that enhance my skills and knowledge, know how to cope up with failures.

9. My career achievements is I am a project coordinator of my college and I give a seminar that how to start our self start-up  and how to implements our ideas in real world.

10. There are the four member in my family first of my respected  father, he is businessman and then come my lovely mother she is a home maker and then come my elder/younger brother/sister which is  manager/engineer in  DMWTECH.
 

If you have any questions/suggestions, please comment in the comment section, we will be the  improve our content. If you have any interview experience/story please share with us. If you want to share your questions/answer in this blog, we will publishing your article in this blog with your name.
Please go through this survey link  http://bit.ly/3dt0axs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Myers wants to edit the marks assigned to the questions

Genral Ability

Object Orinted Programing